Guest: Rudi and Gabby | Host: Kat Mayo | Audio producer: Rudi Bremer | Recorded: 21/12/2020 Sydney
This conversation was recorded at the end of 2020. I’ve been so slack about releasing the episode that Rudi has been distributing bootleg copies of the audio. We talk about significant reading moments, man-hymens, sex positions that destabilise the patriarchy, problematic faves, and our love for a good grovel.
Also: Gabby ghosts us, and some of us come prepared with dick quotes.
Rudi Bremer — Long-suffering audio producer and recommender of books: @rudi_bee| Little Yarns
Gabby — Wearer of socks and gloves, epilogue hater, sits in the wrong chair: @gabbymight
- BD | BT | Amz | Amz — Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn (including The Duke and I)
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Glitterland by Alexis Hall
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — London Celebrities series by Lucy Parker
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Ritual of Proof by Dara Joy
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Nicholas by Elizabeth Amber
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Savior by J.R. Ward
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Shadows by J.R. Ward [ Review ]
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward [ review ]
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Lady Gallant by Suzanne Robinson
Ilona Andrews (author), Bibo Reyes (cover model), Judith McNaught (author)
Missed a previous episode? You can find a list of all the Book Thingo podcast episodes here and catch up. You can also email your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.