Guest: Melanie Milburne| Host: Kat Mayo | Audio producer: Rudi Bremer | Recorded: 18/08/2018 RWAus
When I heard Melanie Milburne's keynote at the 2018 Australian Romance Readers' Award, I knew we had to have her on the show. Her speech as a powerful personal statement about reconciling her feminism and her writing career. It as powerful because it was so honest and reflective in a way I hadn't heard from many romance authors before. I hope that comes out in our conversation in this episode. Melanie celebrates over 15 years and 80 books this week - an amazing achievement.
Shout out to stephnay14 for the awesome review on Apple Podcasts!
Melanie Milburne-- Australian author of contemporary category romance: @twitter; facebook; melaniemilburne.com.au
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- Lexi's Secret by Melanie Milburne
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- The Prince’s Stolen Virgin by Maisey Yates
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- Penniless Virgin to Sicilian Bride by Melanie Milburne
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- The Choke by Sofie Laguna
- BD| BT | Amz | Aud -- My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
Kate Cuthbert, Victoria Dahl, Michael Robotham
Missed a previous episode? You can find a list of all the Book Thingo podcast episodes here and catch up. You can also email your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.